Roundup Weed Killer

Fort Lauderdale, Florida Roundup Weed Killer Attorney

This Fort Lauderdale, Florida Roundup weed killer Lawyer can help you if you’ve developed a medical condition as a result of the Roundup “weed killer” product. Roundup weed killer is a product that is designed to kill weeds on driveways and patios. Nevertheless, while the product may kill weeds, it can also have catastrophic consequences for the people who use it. These include cancer in the form of B-cell lymphomas (including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma or “DLBCL”, follicular lymphomas, chronic lymphocytic leukemia or “CLL”, small lymphocytic lymphoma or “SLL”, hairy cell leukemia or “HCL”, mantle cell lymphoma, and marginal zone B-cell lymphomas) and T-cell lymphomas.

B-cell lymphomas make up about 85 percent of all Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas in the United. T-cell lymphomas make up the remaining 15 percent. While it is harder to prove the link between T-cell lymphomas and Round week killer, it is still possible.

Monsanto, the manufacturer of Roundup weed killer, is a company that developed glyphosate as a herbicide in the 1970’s. This led to the product Roundup weed killer. Most weed killers used before the year 2000 were Monsanto’s Roundup. After 2000, competitor products began to emerge. Nevertheless, Monsanto still has the biggest market share of weed killer in the United States in the form of the Roundup product.

If you hire Mr. Quackenbush to represent you in your case, he will do so on contingency. This means that there is absolutely no risk to you as Mr. Quackenbush will not get paid until you’ve made a recovery in your case.

To obtain a free, no obligation consultation, contact this Fort Lauderdale, Florida Roundup Weed Killer Law Firm at 786-294-7711. Mr. Quackenbush will gladly discuss the specifics of your case with you for free.

This Fort Lauderdale, Florida Roundup Weed Killer Lawyer Addresses Issues Regarding Roundup

Monsanto also designed a product called Roundup “Ready Seed.” Roundup Ready Seeds are a form of genetically modified food. They are designed to be resistant to Roundup weed killer. That is, the product Roundup weed killer will theoretically not kill Roundup Ready Seed. As such, Ready Seed makes it easier for people to use the product Roundup weed killer, and this, as a result, makes the harms caused by the Roundup weed killer product more pervasive.

Some of the things that must be proven in a Roundup weed killer case are the dose of the weed killer (it’s hard to prove exactly how much of the weed killer a person was exposed to). The other thing that must be proven is that the Roundup weed killer affected a person even though the product was used outside (as opposed to inside of a home). This South Florida Roundup Weed Killer Lawyer represents clients who have been harmed by the Roundup weed killer product both inside and outside.

Factors that will affect the strength of a Roundup weed killer case include the length of the exposure (i.e., over how many years), the type of exposure, and the extent of the exposure (i.e. how much of the weed killer you were exposed to).

This South Florida Roundup Weed Killer Attorney Pursues Compensation for Injured Clients

People who were potentially affected by Roundup weed killer include landscapers, farmers, horticulturalists, and other people who work outside. Nevertheless, anybody could be affected by the Roundup weed killer product. These include people who use the product inside their homes, and children as well.

This Broward County Roundup Weed Killer Lawyer represents people of all ages who have been harmed by the Roundup weed killer product.

There are generally two different types of Roundup weed killer that are used: residential grade and commercial grade. Residential grade Roundup weed killer is typically used for residential properties, while commercial grade Roundup weed killer is typically used for commercial properties. Both products, however, can be hazardous to your health and cause cancer.

Contact this Broward County Roundup Weed Killer Law Firm for Justice

If you have developed a serious medical condition as a result of your usage of the product Roundup weed killer, contact Mr. Quackenbush for a free, no obligation consultation. He can be reached at 786-294-7711. At no charge, he will talk to you about all of the details of your case and discuss different strategies for pursuing it.

If you make the decision to retain Mr. Quackenbush to represent you in your Roundup weed killer case, then there will be no risk to you as this Broward County Roundup Weed Killer Attorney will not charge you until you’ve received compensation in your case.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact Us
Captcha Image