Miami Car Accident Attorney
If you were involved in a car accident, you need legal help. Mr. Anthony Quackenbush is a Miami car accident lawyer who can help you during any type of car accident in-and-around the Miami locality.
Mr. Quackenbush handles all types of car accident cases, including the following:
- A head-on collision
- Rear-impact car accident
- Side-impact car accident
- T-bone car accident
- Accident involving sideswipes
- Hit and run cases
- Accident involving multiple cars
- Accident caused by drunk driving, careless driving, and negligent driving (such as using your phone)
- Incidents happening due to the driver being distracted
- Road rage accidents
- Car or automotive accidents due to defective roadway construction
Whether an accident has caused vehicle damage or passenger injuries, Mr. Quackenbush can assist.
Mr. Quackenbush also deals with cases involving car or automotive accidents that cause pedestrian harm.
- PEDESTRIAN CASES: If a vehicle has hit you while you were walking in the pedestrian lane, Mr. Quackenbush can help safeguard your rights and provide information regarding the available legal remedies you can pursue.
- CYCLISTS: Bicyclists and motorcyclists are also involved in many accidents. They are often ignored by enraged or drunk drivers, and often get hit by the vehicle. Mr. Quackenbush represents bicyclists and motorcyclists as well, and can help with proceedings in a court of law if you have been hurt or injured in a car or vehicle accident.
- TRANSPORT VEHICLES: Mr. Quackenbush also represents those who have been hit by a transport type vehicle, such as an Uber car, and/or other similar vehicles. If you have been hit by a taxi or cab, don't hesitate to contact your car accident attorney.
Contact your Miami Car Accident Lawyer, Mr. Quackenbush, today for a free, no obligation consultation. Mr. Quackenbush works on contingency, which means you don’t pay anything unless Mr. Quackenbush helps you recover the compensation that is due to you after an accident.Contact Your South Florida Car Crash Attorney for Accidents Involving any Type of Vehicle
Mr. Quackenbush handles all types of cases that involve automobile accidents. He also represents those involved in vehicle crashes and wrecks. The vehicles involved in the accident could be any of the following.
- A car
- Pickup trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Fire trucks
- Tow trucks
- Jet ski’s
Furthermore, Mr. Quackenbush represents pedestrians as a Miami accident attorney if they are hit by a vehicle within the Miami area.What to do When You Are Involved in a Car Wreck in Miami
Car wrecks and accidents can happen on any day and at any time. Here is what you should do if you are involved in a car accident in Miami.
- MEDICAL TREATMENT: Seek medical treatment before you do anything else. You don’t want to leave your injuries untreated. Never delay treatment only because you think you will eventually get better. Moreover, delaying treatment can help the defense during litigation.
- IMAGES: Take pictures of the vehicles involved in the accident. Make sure you take pictures from various angles and distances to clearly show the impact of the accident and the damage the vehicles have suffered. If you forget to take pictures on the spot, you may not get a second chance. Vehicles are repaired quickly these days.
- WITNESSES: Who was watching the accident? Note down the names of the witnesses and ask them about what they saw. Take notes of what every witness described. (If it is possible considering your personal injuries.)
- DON’T TALK UNLESS IT’S TO YOUR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY: Don’t talk to anyone from an insurance company until you have contacted your car accident attorney. Your Miami car accident lawyer can provide you with the best advice in order to deal with these companies after an accident.
- THE ‘BLACK BOX’: When involved in an accident, the ‘black box’ of the vehicle can be used in a court of law as a piece of corroborative, and sometimes conclusive, evidence. Make sure you obtain this box and help the court take note of important facts such as vehicle speed, direction, acceleration, and other data.
- CAMERA FOOTAGE: If the accident or crash happened near an intersection, contact your Miami car accident lawyer at the earliest. Intersections usually have security cameras installed to watch over traffic violations. Unfortunately, these cameras are automatically re-recorded after a certain time and your recording may be lost forever. Your Miami accident attorney will know how to obtain a copy of the recording before it's too late.
Accidents involving automobiles can turn into an insurance nightmare. Mr. Quackenbush’s advice is to always consult with your Miami car accident lawyer before talking to an insurance company representative.
WHAT TYPE OF AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE DO YOU HAVE?
It’s important to determine the type of automobile / car insurance you and the other driver had at the time of the accident. In Miami, various types of automobile insurances are available, with varying insurance limits.
If you purchase automobile insurance in Miami, you are usually entitled to 10,000 of PIP benefits automatically. These benefits can be used to cover loss of wages and medical bills resulting from the injuries caused by the car accident. It’s important to note that these benefits are available irrespective of whether the accident was the error of the other driver or yours.
BI (BODILY INJURY COVERAGE)
In addition to standard insurance covering some PIP benefits, you can also purchase additional Bodily Injury (BI) coverage in Miami. This type of insurance provides extra coverage when the other driver caused the accident. It also provides coverage when you were not the driver of the car, but a passenger in a vehicle involved in an accident. In this case, you will be entitled to BI irrespective of whose fault caused the accident.
It’s important to note that BI coverage is optional, which means many drivers don’t have it.
UM (UNINSURED COVERAGE)
Another type of insurance coverage available in Miami is Uninsured (UM) coverage. It covers you when the driver at fault didn’t have BI coverage. In such cases, UM protects you and covers injuries caused to you.
UM insurance also provides coverage after a hit-and-run accident. Most often, during these situations it is not possible to identify the other driver, and you have no information about his/her insurance coverage.
If a relative who is living with you carries a UM policy, it can cover you when you are involved in an accident caused by an underinsured or uninsured motorist. You can receive compensation when any of your resident relatives has UM coverage.
When you want to purchase a UM policy, it’s important to know that you can only purchase UM coverage up to the limits of your BI coverage. The limits can change if you have more than one vehicle in your household and you buy stacking UM coverage. Consult with your Miami car accident lawyer as to the best type of car accident insurance for your needs.Consider Your Options With Mr. Quackenbush – Your Miami-Dade Car Wreck/Collision Attorney
Mr. Quackenbush is an experienced Miami car accident lawyer. He handles all types of automobile cases, involving many types of vehicles. He can help victims with litigation and compensation in all types of accidents, wrecks, and collisions involving automobiles.
Insurance companies will start evaluating your injuries and therefore decide your claim before you even realize it. For that reason, it’s important to know your options and find the best Miami car accident lawyer before insurance companies start bugging you.Types of Injuries You May Suffer in a Car Accident
NECK AND BACK INJURIES
Car accidents often result in neck and back injuries, leading to spinal cord complications. Other common injuries caused by car or automotive accidents involve sudden neck and back movement, which can cause harm to any of the below:
- Dislocated Disc
- Fractured Vertebrae
- Broken Neck
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Neck and Back Strains
- Neck and Back Sprains
Unfortunately, the injuries suffered in a car accident could be more complicated than neck and back injuries. Such severe injuries often involve blows to the head. Resulting injuries could include the following:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Damage
- Closed Head Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Several Types of Comas
EYE AND EAR INJURIES
Victims of car accidents can sustain eye and ear injuries. Injuries to eyes can cause loss of vision, while injuries to ears can result in partial or total hearing loss. Your Miami car accident lawyer can help you receive proper compensation from the defense in a court of law, should any of these injuries occur during or after your accident.
FRACTURES AND BROKEN BONES
Fractures and broken bones are common after a car accident, and can often be avoided by simply wearing a seatbelt. However, wearing a seatbelt is no guarantee that you will walk out of an accident without any broken bones.
The injuries resulting from car accidents, and falling under this category, can be divided into the following types:
- Fractured hips and tailbones
- Fractured legs and shins
- Fractured kneecaps
- Fractured ankles and other ankle injuries
- Injuries to the pelvis
- Damage to the ribs and tail bones
- Fractures collarbones, arms, and elbows
- Fractured wrist and fingers
- Maxillofacial injuries (covers face, nose, and jaw bone fractures)
Victims of a car crash can often sustain injuries to joints because of the impact generated from them hitting the vehicle interior. They will hit the sides or the front of the interior of the vehicle with their knees and head. If serious, these injuries often require surgery and complicated procedures for full recovery.
If you have received any of these injuries listed above, contact your Miami car accident lawyer directly after receiving medical attention. If your family member or friend is the victim of such injuries, contact your car accident attorney immediately.
ACCIDENT RELATED SYNDROMES
It’s common for people involved in a car accident to develop syndromes only after the accident occurred. These syndromes, although not specific, could include the following:
- Carpul tunnel syndrome
- RSD syndrome
- Drop foot syndrome
- Lis franc injuries and related syndromes
INJURIES TO THE WHOLE BODY
People involved in car accidents in Miami can sustain injuries to their entire body, especially when they are thrown from their car during the accident. These injuries can include the following.
- Lacerations and the resulting scars
- Road rash and burns
You may be entitled to compensation you are not aware of, when you sustain injuries of any type due to a car accident. Ensure to hire the best Miami car accident lawyer to increase your chances of winning your claim or case.
When you find yourself involved in an accident anywhere in Miami, it's critically important that you take pictures, note down the names of witnesses, collect evidence, and get information about the insurance coverage of the other driver. If you have sustained an injury or feel pain, seek medical attention at the earlies. Delaying or ignoring medical attention after accidents involving automobiles could lead to further complications, which can be used against you during litigation.
Accident victims have four years to file a lawsuit after an accident involving an automobile. If you don’t claim compensation through litigation within this period, the law assumes that you have ignored the available remedy. Therefore, although the law allows a certain amount of time, it is more prudent to file your case as soon as you are able. Ensure you contact your Miami car accident lawyer before the limitation period expires.
When you choose Mr. Quackenbush to represent you legally after a car accident, it’s important to settle the question of liability. Mr. Quackenbush – your Miami car accident lawyer – will re-create the accident scene using an expert. This expert will also appear in the court as a witness and provide analysis of the accident for the court. This analysis will include location, speed, directions, and other important circumstantial factors that could have played a role in the accident.Speak to Anthony Quackenbush – Your Miami Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident, speak with Mr. Quackenbush at 954-448-7288 for a no-obligation free consultation. Mr. Quackenbush handles cases in all areas of Miami-Dade County. These include Aventura, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, Hialeah, Homestead, Miami-Beach, and Miami Gardens.
If you choose not to pursue the case, there is no charge. Financial charges only apply once you receive compensation from the other party involved.